Reference: Koymans, M.R., Langereis, C.G., Pastor-Galan, D., and van Hinsbergen, D.J.J., Paleomagnetism.org: An online multi-platform open source environment for paleomagnetic data analysis, Computers and Geosciences, Volume 93, Pages 127–137 (2016)
Paleomagnetism.org Change log
Version 1.1.7 2018-10-11
- Added University of Helsinki (.CSV) importing format.
- Fixed some cosmetics bugs
- Fixed z column error in exporting Zijderveld diagram data
- Removed weighed regression from the oroclinal test
- Added DOIs to citation page
Version 1.1.6 2018-09-07
- Added Caltech Institute of Technology (.CIT) importing format.
- Fixed disappearing miniature graph in E/I and Foldtest module when exporting.
Version 1.1.5 2018-05-21
- Fixed problem with expected declination in APWP module for sites with negative longitudes.
- Fixed another problem with the expected declination that occured when certain conditions were met. This issue mirrored declinations around the x-axis (e.g. -70 to 70) when not supposed to.
Version 1.1.4 2017-12-15
- Added BCN2G importing format.
Version 1.1.3 2017-07-03
- Poles shown in the APWP tab are now calculated as the mean VGP from individual directions and no longer from the mean direction.
- The mean site virtual geomagnetic pole is printed in the exportable table under pLon, pLat.
- Fix missing confidence ellipses in some poles
Version 1.1.2 2017-03-14
- Fixed bug in VGP to direction routine for negative longitude sites
Version 1.1.1 2016-10-14
- Fixed minor bug in CTMD for antipodal directions
Version 1.1.0 2016-08-31
A new version has been released with many new features and core changes to the codebase. Please report any inconsitencies or bugs. In particular,
previously created .dir files will be patched when they are loaded to the application. To get the patched data files, re-download
the data after it has been loaded to the application. Please keep a backup of old .dir files in any case.
- Fixed bug in VGP > DIR calculation [see #9] for PalPole
- Added magnetrostratigraphic module (under misc. portal)
- Added plate boundaries to map module
- Added option to view verified data by Paleomagnetism.org
- Added option to group interpretations
- Added more ages options for sites
- Added options to sort specimens in interpretation portal
- Added tickmarks to NTR plots
- Added option to add Euler poles to map module
- Improved importing of files
- Support for offline exporting of .png and .svg